Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Disrupting Class

After Reading the book: Disrupting Class: How Disruptive Innovation Will Change the Way the World Learns By Clayton M. Christensen, I thought about the way that technology is embedded into schools.  I know  that my own learning experience with technology reflects Christensen's description, where all my teachers used in high school was presenting with powerpoint, or sending out emails and the use of internet for word processing and research.  With this, I am definitely keeping in mind ways to use more technology in class, especially with math.
Response To the Reading

1 comment:

  1. Julie, Excellent summarization for the Rockmaninoff reference from the book. That boiled it down to the important parts, and made it easily digestible.

    ReplyDelete